Wednesday, January 6, 2010

16 Days to Go!!


WOW! I can't believe the holidays have come and gone! What a whirlwind of excitement!! It was awesome having our parents here, but we missed our big sisters!!! We went from 5 weeks to go to a little over 2 and it seems like it went by in the blink of an eye. I can hardly believe how close we are to meeting our precious gift. I can't get over how surreal it still is and am probably going to faint from shock when they put the little guy in my arms! Haha!! I'm getting very anxious and we are definitely ready. Everyday I wonder if it will be the day that we will get to meet him. It's amazing how big he is- I love feeling his knees poking out of my side! He's been head-down since 36 weeks and is doing a good job at not making me too uncomfortable.

Joe got his first polar bear patch last weekend and wakeboarded without a wetsuit! They said the water was 48 degrees! Brr!! We've been really taking advantage of the jacuzzi and sitting in it a few times a week. Niiice!! I am excited to have the baby so we can heat it past 97 degrees! :)

Well, our bag is packed, the car seat is in the car, and we've already checked in online... nothing left to do but wait!! Our appointments are on Mondays- we only have 2 left until our estimated due date! Won't be much longer now! I'm hoping my next post is of our birth story and baby's first pictures on the outside!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness!!!! Ya'll are getting sooooo close!!! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for you!!! Only 9 days to go!!!! I think I remember seeing that his name is going to be Hunter Joseph?? I love it!

    Erika B.

    ReplyDelete