Wednesday, December 16, 2009

5...


5 more weeks until our Due Date!!!! I am so glad that it's Christmas! We are having company starting this week! I am so close to being done with all of our shopping!! I just have those 2 tough people left- my brothers-in-law! I was counting on having help from Joe, but he's been working long hours and now I only have a couple of days before the festivities begin! Maybe next year will be the year that I'm not rushing to finish last minute shopping! :)

We are all finished with our Bradley class, we have a birth plan, and our Doula is on standby! I found a rug for his room but we still have a few things to get. I have a bundle of gift cards to spend but I've managed to save them and it looks like I'll be doing some shopping after the holidays! I'm so thankful that we are having company since we aren't able to travel this year! I'm also thankful for so much excitement to distract me from my nerves! I have been pretty laid back and confident, but I get butterflies thinking about what's going to be happening in a few more weeks!


According to babycenter.com, he's probably over 18 inches long and over 5 lbs! WOW!! Our little seed has grown into a melon! It feels like I have a melon in there too! It's pretty weird, but I am really enjoying carrying my lil buddy with me! I love that he's super active and is always reminding me that he's getting ready too! It's still very surreal and even though I have seen it, it's hard to believe that there's a face with chubby cheeks in there that looks like my husband! Haha! I just can't wait!!! Not much longer before we're on the other side! I hear that life doesn't start until you have kids and once they're in your life it's hard to imagine how you lived without!

No comments:

Post a Comment