Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day 2009






We had a great Labor Day Weekend! We stayed home, but Joe and I had a lot of fun together! Saturday we took some old friends and some new friends out on the boat. There were 13 of us but we fit surprisingly well!! 4 of the 13 were kids so they didn't take up too much room! We took the giant island and tied up with the Lambertz Family and had a ton of fun! I forgot the camera that day, but it was a good one! Sunday we went out on the boat again, but didn't have the crowd riding along. We tied up with the party though and ended up with who knows how many people on and over the boat all day. At first it was a little boring, being in the middle of the party and not "participating", but as the day wore on, the entertainment picked up! Haha!! I had a great time watching everyone else and meeting new people! Then, on Monday, we got up and had the best breakfast at The Lookout. We sat out on the patio looking out over Lake Elsinore. There is a giant water plane that floats on the lake there and fills up with water to help with firefighting. While we were there we got to see it take off and land! The plane is from WWII and has been neat to see flying around. There are several wildfires in Southern California right now so it gets plenty of use! After breakfast, we came home and relaxed for a while and watched Gran Torino, then we took the truck out behind the lake and did some 4x4 exploring! It was a beautiful day and we found our way to a spot on the backside of the lake that we'd been wondering about for a while! We grilled some yummy kabobs for supper and it was the perfect end to a lovely long weekend!

A narrow view of the string of party boats!

The lake from a hill we crested while we were exploring!


We're officially halfway and, although I probably looked a little chubby in my bikini, I love my belly!!! It's really cool that my belly button's changing too. It's really soft on the bottom. I hope it pops so I'll have an outie! I'm also getting a really light linea nigra- a line that runs up the middle of my belly. I heard that it's darker with boys so we'll see how dark it gets!



No comments:

Post a Comment