Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby's First Photo!

The day finally came!! It took forever but the anticipation made it that much better... we got to see our little bean today!!! Our official due date is January 22, 2010 and the baby is measuring right where it's supposed to. I know it's hard to see in the picture, but we could see the head, body, arms, and legs! I'm definitely feeling pregnant but haven't had a terrible time! My main symptom is just feeling tired all the time, but I'm making a baby- I should be tired! :) I had a lot of nausea for about a week- hopefully that's the end of it! We are 8 weeks and 5 days along which means we are more than halfway done with the first trimester! I'm feeling really confident that this is going to be a healthy baby and can't wait to meet it! We'll be able to find out at our 18 week ultrasound if it's a boy or a girl... I'm thinking boy but not hoping either way! I have a closet full of girl clothes that I would love to use! After our appointment Joe and I shared some sushi at our favorite spot and tonight we might relax in the jacuzzi! Yes! My doctor said that there is no reason we shouldn't use it but we have to keep it at 98 degrees or cooler... no problem! I plan on updating weekly with belly pics and interesting news- I hope that you follow along and enjoy! xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment